Sunday, December 17, 2006

Restart从新开始

For some reason, my old blog on Blogger didn't seemed to work after merging with my Gmail and switching to my new beta-blogger.So, i think i'll have to leave behind my old blog(http://oxiblog.blogspot.com)Feels kinda strange, it's like leaving part of me behind...i guess that whole things WAS a part of my past...But nevermind, i think it's already time to move on now, I'm glad i did too ^^ I'll TRY to TRY harder in this blog, fellow peepz, maybe i will be a productive writer, maybe i'll be lazy, no one knows for sure...But nevertheless, this'll be my new home....Wish me luck on this blog :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This blog surely shows the commitment of improvement. Lolz. Keep hard on blogging. Happy blogging.

Will change the link of yours at my blog then...

0x1 said...

ok, thx, transitions is alwiz nt easy